- ClipArt – SF novella of the Kranio Enterprises series.
2004 Italia Award for Best italian SF Novel (March 2004).
Published in Hungary by Metropolis Media (Galaktika Fantasztikus Könyvek) (2008). Published as an audiobook and distributed through a podcast (2007).
First published in print by SolidBooks (January 2003).
Published in ebook form on , a magazine on CD-Rom (March 2001).
Self published online in ebook form, available for free download (from 1999 to 2002).
- StarGate SG-1 – by Angelica Tintori and Elisabetta Vernier. A guidebook to the popular science fiction TV series with Richard Dean Anderson – Delos Books Editore (2005)
- [Keepers of the Past] – SF short story of the Kranio Enterprises series. Published on the “Donne al Futuro” anthology of short stories by Dario Flaccovio Editore. (April 2005)
- Galaktika hungarian science fiction magazine.
Second place in the for Best professionally published SF short story. (May 2003). Best of Delos 2002 (January 2003).
Published on Delos Science Fiction online magazine #76 (December 2002).
Fifth place in the 10th Courmayeur Award for SF short stories (1997).
(1997) – SF short story, second of the Kranio Enterprises series, sequel to Hungry Light. Published on the famous
- Hungry Light (1996) – SF short story, first of the Kranio Enterprises series. >Read it online! Published on Delos Science Fiction online magazine #61 (November 2000).
Special mention by the Jury in the 11th Courmayeur Award for SF short stories (1998).
– Short story. Published by Corriere on line in the “InSessantaRighe” contest by ViviMilano (May 2005).
- I Nani di Sulci [Dwarves of the Sulci Mountains] – Short fantasy novel, 3rd place at the Premio Silmaril, the Italian Tolkien Society annual prize for fantasy stories (2004).
- SG1 Italy Fan Club fanzine (April 2003) (2003) – Fan fiction SF short story about Stargate SG-1. 2004 Italia Award for Best fannish short story(March 2004). Published on Kree!, the
- (2004) – Fan fiction short story about JRR Tolkien’s “The Lord of the Rings – The Return of the King”. Published online.
- www.deus.va – A day in the hard life of God’s webmaster (1998/2002) – Short humoristic SF story.
Third place in the (September 2003).
Published on MacWorld Italia computer magazine (July 2003).
Third place in the for Best professionally published SF short story. (March 2002). Published on the SF & Fantasy magazine Strane Storie #5 (aprile 2001).
- Embargo (2003) – SF short story. Nominated on Premio Alien 2004. Unpublished.
- Beginning (2002) – SF novel, the sequel to ClipArt – Published online
Published online by among the best short stories in the Stephen King On Writing contest (June 2001).
[I remember] (1999) – SF short story.
- L’Ultimo Natale [The very last Christmas] (1998) – SF short story.
Finalist at Storia di Natale 2000 Award by InterLinea publishing house for the best Christmas story (December 2000). Special mention by the Jury in the 1st Sergio Atzeni Writing Contest.
- Sunrise (1996)- Fan fiction SF novel, the sequel to Dark over me.
Published on the Star Trek Italian Club fanzine (1999). P
- Dark over me (1996) – Fan fiction SF novel, a crossover between Marion Zimmer Bradley’s Darkover series and Star Trek: The Next Generation. First published on the Star Trek Italian Club fanzine (1999), now published online.
- [The curse of Hyk-PaAgh](1997) – Fan fiction SF short humoristic story about Star Trek: The Next Generation. Published on the Star Trek Italian Club fanzine n.78.
- – An anthology of the best fantaiku published on Galleria di Fantaiku from 2000 to 2004. More than 280 small poems and over 80 authors, divided in 12 chapters dedicated to science fiction, fantasy and horror.
Published by DelosBooks (July 2005).
- Galleria di Fantaiku – A public internet gallery dedicated to Haiku poetry, both classic and SciFaiku, opened in 1999 by myself with the help of Silvio Sosio and counting more than 15.000 haikai. The largest Italian reality for Haiku poetry on the Internet.
- – All my haikai, both classic and SciFaiku, published on Galleria di Fantaiku since 1999.